Wednesday, July 15, 2020

ABC's in Fabrics!!


** To place a Mask Order, click on the April tab BLOG archive on the right sidebar.**


All directions are there for you (4/22 post) to walk you through the ordering process. It's EASY & FUN to design you own Made-to-Order masks!!



Ooooo-La-La!! Do you love color as much as I do? Cuz' I REALLY 💗 all the COLORS!! So I photographed my NEW fabrics that are not displayed on my April 22nd post (where you get directions for ordering your masks). I bought some smaller prints for the window masks as some of my other, VERY COOL, 😁 fabrics have kind of a big pattern for the window masks. Please make sure to specify the LETTER or NUMBER for the front side of your masks and the backside of each of your masks so I make sure to get your mask made exactly how you want it designed!

Here are the WARM COLORS!!



And here are the COOL COLORS!!



No comments:

Post a Comment